As a contractor, you know that each of your project owners has special circumstances for their job, and you strive to fulfill their needs. You don’t work in a cookie-cutter industry, so why would you work with a cookie-cutter accountant?
At Willis & Jurasek, we work with contractors ranging from finish carpentry to heavy highway construction, and from $100,000 to $100,000,000 in annual revenues. With this broad experience in your industry; whatever finance, tax or accounting issue you may have, we’ve almost certainly encountered it in the past and helped a client successfully resolve it.
How You’ll Benefit
- Contract language and staff training to protect you from sales & use tax problems
- Assistance in dealing with the financial reporting for bonding companies and governmental agencies
- Working with commercial lenders to obtain financing for daily operations and equipment purchases
- Navigating the complexities of cost estimating and percentage completion accounting
- Working with you to develop and implement succession plans so that your legacy as a business owner can be upheld by future generations
All these specialized services are possible not only because of our years of experience, but because we understand that standing still means you are going backwards. We are also constantly educating ourselves about the trends in your industry, and all these specialized services are built on our solid foundation of accurate and timely service in the fundamental areas of income tax planning & compliance and financial statement preparation & attestation services.
With all that Willis & Jurasek has to offer to construction contractors, we are confident that your business could benefit from a relationship with us. Why are we so confident? Because of how many construction clients we already serve, your competitors are probably already getting that benefit.